Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We have an open position of a Research Scientist, Instrumentation, and are looking for an enthusiastic and talented person with an Engineering Physics/Physical Sciences background, to become a part of our outstanding R&D team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant scientific or engineering field.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Strong communication skills, both internal and external to the company.
- Evidence of ability to plan, execute and interpret experiments which involve complicated measurement equipment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Research and Development of instrumentation related to mass spectrometry, plasma physics, laser-surface interactions, optical spectrometry.
- ICP-MS experience is a plus.