Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a Workflows Sales Specialist who will be responsible for Fluidigm Genomics and Proteomics Assays, Panels and Consumables business development in UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will drive the entire Fluidigm workflow portfolio go-to-market strategy, to both public and private accounts in Genomics (High-End qPCR, NGS Library Preparation and Single Cell) and Proteomics (Mass Cytometry) markets.
She/he will be accountable to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit growth objectives.
As an integral member of the UK and Ireland Fluidigm Commercial sales team, she/he will use existing excellent technical sales knowledge and skills, to focus on acquiring new customers, while growing the existing installed base run rates.
- Drive sales of Genomics and Proteomics Assays, Panels and Consumables business in UK and Ireland
- Partner with Account Managers to drive overall business top-line
- Achieve quarterly and annual business objectives
- Effectively prospect to identify and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts
- Define and implement sales processes and capabilities, including effective territory management, key account development and structured sales methodologies across multiple market segments
- Drive visibility and accountability through improved sales pipeline and forecast management, leveraging modern sales tools like SFDC
- Build strong customer relations with key strategic accounts and monitor customer satisfaction
- Forecast and deliver on business commitments
- Set and report regional quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identifying new market opportunities
- Work with European marketing to design regional initiatives
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Continuous improvement on technical and application knowledge on the product portfolio
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of successful sales experience in Life Sciences or Diagnostics markets, with good knowledge of at least two between Mass Cytometry, NGS or QPCR workflows
- High motivation to achieve targets, with bias for actions
- Demonstrated effectiveness in selling “solution based” workflows
- Data driven decision making individual, with ability to translate plans into actions for continuous improvement
- Effective territory strategy and time management
- Ability to interface at all levels within an Organization for both internal and external Customers
- Confident to work in a sales team and in matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% of time to key customers, conferences and meetings
- Fluent in English
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and as a person.
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.