The right job isn’t about location or benefits or responsibilities. The right job is about personality, character, motivation, fulfillment. It’s about what inspires us, what we’re passionate about.
At Fluidigm, we’re passionate about life. Exploring it, studying it, sustaining it, living it. We make biotech tools that enable our customers and ourselves to seek truth in applied life sciences. To push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?”
Naturally, we’re also passionate about people, especially the ones we work with. We know that the right people in the right positions can do amazing things, and we love helping that happen. Now we’re looking for a Channel Manager to join our Commercial team. And if you’re the right person, we’d like to make you a deal:
- Achieve the revenue targets for all products within assigned territories within Benelux and Nordic region
- Develop sales plans and coordinate specific activities to drive sale of Genomics (High-End qPCR, Single Cell and NGS Library Preparation) and Proteomics (Mass Cytometry) Fluidigm Instrument Systems and Consumables to public and private accounts
- Produce sales forecasts as required
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials
- Work with local marketing to design regional marketing tools,
- Work in close relationship with service and technical support groups to support the Channel Partners in 1/closing business and 2/maximize end users satisfaction
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction.
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to work with Channel Partners to close critical sales efforts (minimum 50% travel)
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Achieve technical knowledge and applications on the product lines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Life Sciences, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry.
- The position requires a minimum of three years of proven channel management experiences in Europe, with at least eight years of successful sales and marketing experience in Life Science field.
- Experience in selling capital equipment as well as consumables.
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work from a home-office environment.
If this sounds like you, we want to know. Apply online now with your resume.