The right job isn’t about location or benefits or responsibilities. The right job is about personality, character, motivation, fulfillment. It’s about what inspires us, what we’re passionate about.
At Fluidigm, we’re passionate about life. Exploring it, studying it, sustaining it, living it. We make biotech tools that enable our customers and ourselves to seek truth in applied life sciences. To push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?”
Naturally, we’re also passionate about people, especially the ones we work with. We know that the right people in the right positions can do amazing things, and we love helping that happen. Now we’re looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our new creative team. And if you’re the right person, we’d like to make you a deal:
- Responsible for all out bound marketing communications to both distributors and customers directly.
- Regionalize and modify corporate marketing material so that it is appropriate and effective for the various countries in Greater Asia.
- To arrange regular workshops, teleconferences and trainings involving corporate marketing or other Fluidigm groups to APAC distributors.
- Responsible for organising all aspects of trade-shows either directly or with distributors.
- Manage all requests for literature, sales and/or marketing material from distributors. To re-purpose material from corporate marketing to suit regional needs and requirements.
- Drive consumable growth in key accounts and devise strategies for increasing utilization in under-performing accounts.
- Compile Voice of Customer feedback, market intelligence, competitive information, and application trends. Perform business and market analysis on this data to support the Greater Asia team in identifying business opportunities. Provide data and analysis to corporate marketing and other groups within Fluidigm when necessary to identify product trends and opportunities.
- Work with the Sales Channel Manager to implement geographic specific marketing plans across the region.
- Develop and implement marketing and pricing programs across the region.
- Reports to the Commercial Director for Greater Asia
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more
You must have:
- Minimum 5-years experience in marketing experience, preferably inclusive of distributor marketing in Asia.
- Minimum BSc with PhD in related Life Science field preferable (or marketing equivalent)
- Combination of domain knowledge in the following: qPCR, flow cytometry, genotyping, gene expression, NGS
If this sounds like you, we want to know. Apply online now with your resume.