Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute a high impact digital marketing and CRM strategy for mass cytometry and genomics markets. The Digital Marketing Manager will play an important role in the growth of our business.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and partner with marketing leaders to create actionable and integrated digital marketing programs to drive high value sales leads and profitable revenue.
- Lead and manage the global digital marketing calendar.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns.
- Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Manage global leads scoring, metrics, and reporting for all Fluidigm campaigns.
- Build executive dashboards to build awareness of campaign performance to inform campaign optimization.
- Manage projects, agencies, resources, and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Life Sciences.
- At least 5 years of marketing communications experience.
- A proven track record of developing and executing highly-successful digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Great writing skills with a passion for impactful copy.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing. You make decisions based on deep analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using and building CRM data architectures, target list expansion, and lead management.
- Familiarity with Saleforce.com and Marketo.
- Experience and expertise with Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google, retargeting, and affiliate ad platforms.
- Incredibly organized and proficient at designing, executing, monitoring, and optimizing campaigns.
- Well-versed with marketing and lead funnel analytics and attribution models.
- Skillful in the art and science of digital marketing.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
- Strategic, dynamic and technically savvy.
- Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
- Inspired by scientists – our customers – and their contributions to biological discovery and improving human health.
- Motivated by turning leads into opportunities, opportunities into customers, and customers into evangelists for Fluidigm.
- Ready to take our marketing to the next level by developing a global digital marketing strategy and rolling up your sleeves to execute the plan.
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!