Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Sales Manager to help Identify, qualify and develop opporunities for the sales of Fluidigm Genomics and Proteomics capital equipment, accessories and consumbales to public and private accounts within assigned geographic territory, in line with the Company's mission. Work independently in close relationship with Fluidigm business partners to maximize opporunities for revenue growth
- Understanding of the business segment and economics drivers. Analytical ability to understand trends and dissect industry data. possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales repsonsibilities and corporate work environment. Excellent time management, territory management & presetnation skills.
- Control, organize and direct the development of the business including meeting sales targets, accurate forecasting and budget/expense management
- Development account sales plans and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation withi sales management
- Partner with marketing and sales management to identify and implement sales tools
- Produce bi-weekly sales forecast
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in coporate CRM system
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- generate weekly activity updates including updates in sales forecasts, lost order information, sales call reports and miscellaneous issues relevant to revenue growth
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials
- Participate in the design of the regional marketing tools
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate goals, competitive activity, issues, and accomplishments to manager
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to conduct field sales calls and related activities (minimum 50% travel)
- Represent the compnay professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Help launch potential future products
- Achieve technical knowledge and applications on assigned product lines
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- S. Degree (i.e. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) and at least 3 years of successful field sales expereince in Life Science field (capital equipment & consumables)
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.