Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a Product Applications Specialist - Proteomics to conduct proof of performance studies, complete competitive testing and analysis and develop educational tools for single cell proteomics applications. This is a temporary assignment for 12 months.
- Passionate about working for a company that creates cutting edge scientific solutions
- Motivated to be the “lead customer” for all new product and application launches, providing critical voice-of-customer feedback to ensure successful launch and supportability of new products and applications
- Inspired by the opportunity to serve as a technical resource for Product Managers, Marketing Managers, R&D Scientists and global field sales and support teams to ensure Fluidigm’s success in the single cell proteomics market
- Lead cross-functional teams to create whitepapers and other educational tools to communicate best practices in mass cytometry workflows and primary analysis
- Develop copy, data and graphics for technical collateral such as data sheets, application notes & technical slide decks
- Actively participate in the confirmation test site programs
- Manage scientific collaborations to generate data for publication, presentation and sales/marketing literature
- Provide digests and story slide decks for the field resources to highlight key publications in the field and with the technology
- Submit abstracts and present at scientific meetings
- Provide expert support to tech support on escalated troubleshooting cases
- Provide pre-sales support of competitive engagements
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Master’s and 5 years of experience or PhD Degree and 2 years of experience in a life science (immunology, cell biology or related discipline preferred), or higher degree with relevant work experience from a four year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a profession related to cell analysis: as a cell biology or flow cytometry laboratory manager, or in a related technical or field support role
- Knowledge of Flow Cytometry platforms preferred
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.