Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to support the entire sales order cycle (quote to cash) with the goal to provide smooth execution of orders and revenue recognition, based on current and future policies, procedures and guidelines.
The Sales Support Administrator will work closely with the US Sales Administration team, Account Managers, Logistics, Finance, Legal, Operations and Marketing to deliver world class customer support, ensure immediate response to Customer requests, provide reliable data for reporting and planning purposes, actively participate in quote-to-cash, cross-functional process improvements.
- Be the single point of contact for quote to cash inquiries and problem solving; escalation and cross-functional solution of any issues/requests
- Information on pricing, promotions, any specific terms
- Escalation triggers and cross-functional teamwork for Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Documentation of Customer feedback for audit and analysis purposes
- Proactive Customer relationship management (Terms and conditions review and updates, order status, invoices, collections, documentation)
- Provide quotations including response to tenders (potential future stage)
- Be responsible for order validation, acceptance and entry (in partnership with Legal and Finance) for products, Time and Material services and service contracts/training
- Be responsible for order management within pre-negotiated and pre-approved terms. Clean order flow to allow clean and timely invoicing
- Order Acknowledgement
- Change orders
- Management of shipment dates based upon customer requests, in partnership with Logistics/Manufacturing/Demand Planning
- Special requirements to meet Customer requests
- Escalation management for timely resolution of customer issues
- Have oversight and will manage the e-Commerce Orders
- Be an active member to ensure audit compliance (document controls, process controls/approvals, record retention)
- Contribute to cross-functional, continuous process and quality improvements to ensure business compliance and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure maintenance of Customer Master (AX ERP), and ensure its integrity, accuracy, compliance.
- Manage the returns and defective products in partnership with Logistics and Quality (potential future)
- Answer East Coast customer calls during morning hours (8am-noon East Coast time)
- Book of international and US East Coast orders (SFDC opportunity closing, AX order entry)
- Process US/CA intercompany orders in dual ERP systems (AX, Expandable)
- Triage of the US sales administration email inbox
- Act as liaison between US Sales Support Team and the Markham office
- 5+ years of experience in the function (International experience is a plus)
- Fast learner, self-starter, accountable, reliable
- Ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Problem solving attitude
- Cross-functional perspective and coordination
- Experience with contract negotiation a plus
- Precise, accurate, detail oriented
- Understanding of basic SOX/GAAP rules relative to order management/revenue recognition
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.