- Write service manuals, SOPs, user bulletins, and other technical documentation.
- Document and edit product service procedures with detailed instructions and images.
- Work with team members to develop instrument service procedures.
- Design and format technical documents which adhere to company style and brand.
- Test and revise legacy documents for completeness and clarity.
- Maintain the Product Service Genomics document database and update documents as needed.
- Work effectively with team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver completed materials on time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years as a technical writer in the Biotech industry (plus).
- Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is desirable.
- Polished, grammatical written and oral communication.
- Excellent at collecting, analyzing, verifying and writing about biotechnical information.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.