Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Head of EMEA Service to lead the Fluidigm Service organization in the EMEA Region to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction, meeting revenue and expense targets. This individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of a distributed team of field service professionals, ensuring deployment of standard processes and procedures.
- Experienced in working with new revolutionary technologies and developing the tools, skills and people necessary to provide world class service and support
- Excellent in management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent, resourceful, and self-directed
- Delight Fluidigm customers through provision of high quality service for all Fluidigm products
- Develop staff through definition of requirements, roles and responsibilities, goal setting, performance evaluation as well as recruitment and retention of key roles
- Actively manages Key performance indicators including FTFR, MTBF and MTTR
- Manage overall project timelines, budgets and priorities for the organization
- Identifies critical failure modes and works cross functionally to escalate issues to R&D and sustaining engineering teams
- Be the Key point of contact for customer accounts during escalations and engages customers participation in identifying and implementing service improvement opportunitie
- Deliver on $5M in Service revenue with $2M operating budget
- Indirectly supports $30M of instrument and consumables revenue
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- A BA/BS degree, MS, MBA or PhD degree in a related subject area preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the life science tools industry directing and successfully managing/influencing global teams
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.