Responsible to enter and manage information into computer databases for effective record keeping.
- Ensure all master data that is entered, changed and deleted, and is properly approved by the appropriate levels of management.
- Ensure data is synchronized with other relevant systems, manufacturing, quality and engineering databases.
- Organize files, collect data, maintain records.
- Support data migration, data conversion and data upload activities for projects as assigned.
- Process data entry requests for Supplier Master, Supplier Part Master, Part Master, BOM Master Data, ECN’s, DCN’s.
- Develop procedures and reports to assist in ensuring validity of data that is entered.
- Assist in other administration and project work as required.
- Prepare and assist in weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Proficient, and accurate typing skills
- Computer Skills and a knowledge of software packages
- Basic literacy and numeric skills
- Organizational abilities
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Spelling, grammar and punctuation skills, as well as strong reading comprehension.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.