Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Events Specialist to assist with all corporate sponsored EMEA Fluidigm events, including trade shows, user meetings and other events as needed.
- An excellent interpersonal communicator and great organizational skills.
- Proven to have the ability to create success through event management.
- Have basic knowledge of tradeshow and exhibition is a plus.
- Educated in Life science or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe software required
- Able to multitask and work cross functionally with departments.
- Willing to travel up to 30% within the year.
- Assist with monitoring and supervising all EMEA sponsored trade shows and events.
- Assist with the adherence to corporate identity for all shows.
- Manage annual EMEA show and events calendar.
- Assist with exhibit property, inventory, signage, and storage.
- Schedule and assist with team meetings to organize theme and goals for all EMEA events.
- Assist with developing show and event planning document:
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years relevant marketing experience in events marketing or any combination of education and experience.
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.