The right job isn’t about location or benefits or responsibilities. The right job is about personality, character, motivation, fulfillment. It’s about what inspires us, what we’re passionate about.
At Fluidigm, we’re passionate about life. Exploring it, studying it, sustaining it, living it. We make biotech tools that enable our customers and ourselves to seek truth in applied life sciences. To push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?”
Naturally, we’re also passionate about people, especially the ones we work with. We know that the right people in the right positions can do amazing things, and we love helping that happen. Now we’re looking for a Sales Representative to join our commercial team team with a territory of Eastern France and Switzerland. And if you’re the right person, we’d like to make you a deal:
- Develop the presence and visibility of the company in identifying, contacting and qualifying prospects.
- Develop / stimulate business in the accounts through the sale of products, services and consumables.
- Running on commercially for its / his region and dedicated accounts: provides income, in line with the consumables and reagents plans (potentially instruments system)
- Align the selling price to the company guidelines and stays within the discount guidance.
- Maintains information relayed on prospects and client files in the Enterprise CRM system.
- Ensures regular updates of sales opportunities to enable regular and accurate forecasting.
- Participates in the development of a territory plan custom - and follows a territory plan to offer the best return on the territory of sales and the consolidation of travel - time management.
- Devote at least 60% of his / her time in the field of development of customer relationship
- Provides technical presentations on the client sites.
- Negotiates all sales of his / her territory, generates and coordinates related contracts and sales markets.
- Becomes technically proficient on all products and their applications.
- Monitors competition and the market on his / her geographic area relative to the direction.
- Represent the company professionally, ethnically and morally at any time.
- Acts in line with the values of the company at any time.
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more
You must have:
- A degree level qualification in a scientific disciple preferable Molecular Biology.
- A life science laboratory background with a good understanding of the role of a Key Account Manager particularly in large Academic sites and University Hospitals.
- Relevant experience in a sales environment, selling consumables/capital equipment with a proven track record in achieving sales quotas and experience in use of time/territory management.
- A sound working knowledge of ‘genomics’ technology applications including qPCR, genotyping and sequencing.
- A “can do” attitude and be prepared to work in a small team and be self-motivated.
If this sounds like you, we want to know. Apply online now with your resume.