Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Senior Planner in our Proteomics Supply Chain Operations. The team member will focus on the planning and scheduling of the Proteomics reagent manufacturing products.
- Perform and review weekly, monthly and quarterly demand and supply analysis. Highlight surplus, shortfall and initiate contingency plan.
- Initiate and review weekly/monthly/quarterly production plans in response to changes and priority. Create and manage release of work orders.
- Manage MRP (Material Requirement Planning buy plan) and optimum inventory level. Prepare quarterly buy-plan for approval. Initiate purchase requisition. Highlight shortfall, surplus and manage end of life and part transition.
- Create and maintain new part number and master route and BOM in ERP.
- Manage Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP). Maintain capacity table and perform capacity and constraint analysis.
- Manage and maintain cost setup of products in ERP. Perform cost modeling.
- Play a significant role in successful implementation and transition to new ERP system.
- Work with cross functional team on cost reduction initiatives, and new product introduction.
- Work with logistic partners for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Initiate work process improvements in day to day planning and execution.
- Any other duties as assigned by manager
- BA, BS, BComm or Supply Chain or APICS certification, with at least 8 years of industry experience in high technology businesses, with a min of 3 years in a planning role in manufacturing environment.
- Well verse in ERP system. Able to set-up and maintain ERP system.
- Mature, high level of initiative, hardworking, analytical & able to work independently
- Strong in communications, negotiations & presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and values teamwork.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel, good in writing macro and Microsoft word
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.