Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Reagent Quality Control Analyst in our Proteomics Reagent Operations. The team member will perform QC testing of raw materials and reagents for release, stability, and in-process reagent testing. This role also includes participation in the development and testing of new QC procedures.
- QC incoming raw materials, in-process testing, and final QC of Proteomics reagent products. Analyze data and complete testing reports
- Perform quality control testing using standard ICP-Mass Spectrometry as well as our novel Mass Cytometry technology on our CyTOF instruments
- Work with R&D and Manufacturing Sciences & Engineering to transfer new products into Reagent Manufacturing
- Assist in the development of QC procedures, create and maintain QC documentation for new and existing products, processes, and equipment
- Ensure lab equipment is calibrated in a timely manner and maintain quality records in the Quality Assurance database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or similar Life Science plus a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a lab environment
- Previous work in quality control role
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Experience in tissue culture required; experience with Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and meticulousness of synthesis and testing of organic polymers are critical
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.