Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
We are looking for a Channel Manager to join our highly experienced and talented team.
- Achieve the revenue targets for all products within assigned territories within Italy, Spain, Eastern Europe and Russia
- Develop sales plans and coordinate specific activities to drive sale of Genomics (High-End qPCR, Single Cell and NGS Library Preparation) and Proteomics (Mass Cytometry) Fluidigm Instrument Systems and Consumables to public and private accounts
- Produce sales forecasts as required
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials
- Work with local marketing to design regional marketing tools,
- Work in close relationship with service and technical support groups to support the Channel Partners in 1/closing business and 2/maximize end users satisfaction
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction.
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to work with Channel Partners to close critical sales efforts (minimum 50% travel)
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Achieve technical knowledge and applications on the product lines.Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Life Sciences, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry.
- The position requires a minimum of three years of proven channel management experiences in Europe, with at least eight years of successful sales and marketing experience in Life Science field.
- Experience in selling capital equipment as well as consumables.
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work from a home-office environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply online now with your resume.